How To Know Sick Birds by their dropping
*APPEARANCE OF FAECES IN CHICKEN* 1. YELLOW AND FOAMING DROPPING: Early stage of Coccidiosis 2. DROPPING WITH BLOOD: Coccidiosis
*APPEARANCE OF FAECES IN CHICKEN*
1. YELLOW AND FOAMING DROPPING: Early stage of Coccidiosis
2. DROPPING WITH BLOOD: Coccidiosis
3. GEENISH DROPPING: Late stage of worms, New Castle Disease, fowl cholera/typhoid, eaten not well dried feed or eaten a lot of green vegetables if free ranged.
4. WHITE MILKY RUNNING DROPPING: Worms, Gumboro disease (Infectious Bursal Disease-IBD)
5. BROWN RUNNING DROPPING: E.coli Infection
6. BLACK DROPPING: Possibility of internal bleeding or too much of proteins
7. CLEAR OR WATERING RUNNING DROPPINGS: Infectious Bronchitis or Stress.
© 2020 Food Defence Initiative, All Right Reserved.
Designed & Developed with by Oniontabs